Check out this sample package, and follow the link to select the cruise that works for you.
A Croatia cruise solo travel package is the perfect way to combine a visit to Croatia by land and sea!
I combined a trip to Croatia with Greece and Turkey. It is an interesting way to see three distinct cultures.
See this unique, historic destination through the eyes of those from Croatia and its expert local resident guides.
DUBROVNIK – TO – SPLIT
INTERMEDIATE PORTS OF CALL: SLANO (Ston) – MLJET – KORČULA – VIS – Biševo (Blue Cave)/HVAR – (Bol)
Enjoy the fabled Croatian coastline and Adriatic islands while relaxing on a luxury small ship.
Priced from EUR 1260 subject to cruise selected and travel dates. Roommate option, if available. Otherwise the single supplement is 50% of price. Please note: Packages offered via Solo Trekker 4 U either have no single supplement or a low single supplement. We made an exception here for two reasons: 1. There is an option to avoid any single supplement if sharing is available. 2. Absent sharing, the price is sufficiently low and quality high that we are pleased to offer this package.
* Transfers between the Dubrovnik airport and Split airports
* Deluxe cabin with private bath for entire 7-night cruise
* Welcome cocktail reception
* Breakfast buffet daily
* Total of 9 meals/refreshments provided, including lunch or dinner as specified with many extra services, wine/top cuisine:
-Lunch with 1 drink
-l water daily
-Live entertainment-special Captain’s dinner
-Dubrovnik breakfast special while sailing past the Old Town’s city walls
-Vis-Wine tasting of Croatia’s own vintages
-Ston-1/2 day tour. Visit to local Oyster farm+samplings; exploration of Ston inside the walls and saltworks
-Ample fresh fruit
*Led by expert tour professional
* Guided walking tours of towns: Dubrovnik, Hvar, Korčula, Split
* Dubrovnik port to Old Town Dubrovnik transfer for sightseeing
* Fee for cable car high above Dubrovnik
* Entry fees for Mljet National Park
* Port fees & visitors’ taxes
* Baggage handling
* Cabin service daily
* Onboard free wi-fi
No other arrival add-on costs except tips!
OPTIONAL EXCURSION: For a feeling of the local area, have dinner in the village of Korčula. – EUR 28.- per person
For more information, follow this link as to why Croatia is a top solo travel destination.