7 Tips-Solo Travel Road Trips. Road trips are popular to do it your own way. What better way to touch tons of cities, whether you are in America, Europe, so on. So here are some essential planning tips! (Before you head out, check out our late Sept 2017 launch of our Solo Travel Pricing Tracker only available via the SoloTrekker4U.com home page tab and link).
7 Tips-Solo Travel Road Trips:
- bought a cigarette USB charger for you phone and computer.
- bought a Roadside Emergency Kit
- Just in case install a phone tracking app so a few select people can know your exact whereabouts.
- put together a list of the important numbers in your phone (because if something happens to your phone…)
- given someone your itinerary and the contact numbers of the people you’ll be staying with
- packed some bottled water and granola bars in the trunk (so you won’t be tempted to eat them all)