Enjoy This Post? Share the Love!
101+ New Solo Travel Deals Starting at $31: My Favorite New Destination: Telc, Czech Republic
About 1 Hour’s Drive from Prague
101+ New Solo Travel Deals Starting at $31: Pay Less:
5 Tips How to Pay Less for Hotels
1. Travel off-season: In the dead of winter, I paid 50% off in the center of Paris.
2. Airport hotels – Some time ago, a friend and I found a $99/night special at the Sheraton at Charles de Gaulle. Look for these deals as they are generally on major transportation routes.
3. Suburbs – In Rome and other major capitals, boutique neighborhood hotels and B&B’s are half the price of in-town high rise hotels.
4. Small towns – Again looking at Paris, commuter trains make Versailles and Fontainebleau affordable options.
5. OTA’s – Searching online be sure to look for lodging for “one adult” not “one room”. Not convinced? Check out our SoloTravelPricingTracker for “Europe”, “hotels” and “Solo-Priced”.
101+ New Solo Travel Deals Starting at $31: Special Deals:
Czech Republic from $31/night
Pedros do Mar Azores Islands from $84/night
Hotel Via Augusta Barcelona from $106/night
Ca’ Riza Venice from $84/night
Top Deal: St. Augustin 8th arr Paris from $189/night
Hotel Maltezsky Kriz Czech Republic from $49/night
Ceramic Two Arc De Triomphe Paris from $198/night
Mirage Medic Budapest from $123/night
Leivatho Hotel, Greek Isles from $134
After you grab one of these great deals, be sure to take a look at current travel restrictions. As a result your cheap solo travel vacation package can be a dream not a hassle!